CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008


Ok so I know it has been forever since we posted! We have been busy and having a great summer so far. Eli is busy keeping up with summer school. It is amazing how much coursework they can cram into 5 weeks! We recently celebrated our 5 year anniversary by going to the world's best waterpark, Schlitterbahn! We had a blast! Their most popular slide is called the master blaster. It is actually a 6 story "water coaster" with 8 uphill blasts! Owen just continues to amaze us everyday! A few nights ago we were watering the grass and it was a full moon. Owen says "oh mommy look at the moon! (pause)... (gasp) It's moving!!!!" He is just so fun! Here are some pics below of what we've been up to.
Our birds hatched a month ago and aren't they so cuuu.... ugly!:)
Much cuter!
After a long day of play, nothing beats a nap in mommy's clean laundry.
"Oh man, do we have to go home now?!?!" One of our "projects." We love our new pot rack
Watching fireworks on the trunk of our car with daddy.
Sarah had to work the 4th and 5th but that didn't stop the firework fun.

Boo, I scared you!"

8 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

OHHH how cute! These make me miss you so much. I love the potrack, but it just made me realize that I've never been in your home "whaaa" You all look great! Oh and to make the picture turn when you are "browsing" for your picture to upload just right click on it and there is a choice to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise.

Sarah said...

It worked! Thanks Bridge!

Rebex said...

Such cute pictures! I love your blog. You should update it more. :)

Love you!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Hey,
How's the weather treating you down there? Are you guys doing ok?

Stillman and Michelle said...

oh sooo cute!! I want a pot rack I am going to show Stillman maybe he will get me one. I know he wants one too. good to hear from you!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

consider it a typo. I know your name is spelled sahra. ;)

Jen said...

Oh Thumper! I miss you. I love the pictures. So glad that you've updated the blog. I miss you guys. It sounds like everything is going well.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

You've been Tagged! go see my blog