CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life is busy in the Embleton home! As you can tell with no posting for almost 3 months! In a nutshell ...Eli is working full-time and going to school full-time, Sarah is working full-time both inside and outside of the home, and our little sweetheart Owen is growing full-time and trying to keep up with it all! Our lives are full and we are blessed! We have also been blessed with our fair share of adversity lately as it seems everything is breaking, particularly the car. Oh well, as is old adage goes when it rains it pours! I let you know when we make it out of this trial alive!:) Here are some recent pictures of our happenings....
Where's Owen?!?!?
Fun at the Ft Sam Houston Park
Owen was terrified of the animals, he wouldn't even feed the ducks lettuce!
A helicopter just happended to land on base when we got there.
Apparently the Colonel had a meeting.
The soldiers were kind enough to let us tour it!
"Are you sure these things go here mom?"Future pilot?
Believe it or not this isn't the first time we have had a lizard in our house.
Where are we living... THE JUNGLE?!?!?
Come on, really..... is it just me or does that tail
look like it could do some serious damage!
Owen is always ready and willing to help with projects around the house!
There's nothing like dancing barefoot, in a summer rainstorm!
(Aside from all the potentially dangerous pathogens swimming in the stormwater,
let's just try and remember what it was like to be a kid!)
Our first crisis as homeowners!
We slept the one night in the middle of the
summer heat with no air conditioning,
it was a very cool 91 degrees in the house.
It's a good thing we had the sellers buy us a home warranty!
Oh, and yes the leaking HVAC unit is on the second floor!
Owen is trying practicing early to fill some big shoes.
We told him maybe he should try by taking the garbage out first!
Last but certainly not least was the day that Owen got into the bandaids!!!
Thanks for reading our blog, hope all is well with you! We love "ya'll!"

8 comments:

AaronTara said...

Owen is so adorable! So, how's life (other than the HVAC and car, etc.)? We're well... moving to Denver while trying to sell a house and rental, etc. Great fun. Our girls are super fun. I hope you have a great day!

Carlson Clan said...

Your family is so adorable Sarah!! Owen seriously is a spitting image of Eli! Miss you guys!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

YAY! I missed you. Ok I've talked to on facebook, but I've missed the longer blog updates. I laughed at the bandaid picture. Also is it the Cranberry that broke down? I was wondering how that car was doing recently. THe brown Corrolla has now become the car Jeremy drives to Deliver Pizzas. Its falling apart and stinks like old Pepporoni.

Papa Paradigm said...

Oh yeah! I'm so glad you found us. It's good to see you guys (even if it is in pictures).
Sounds like things have been a little crazy for you guys. Good luck with your car stuff.
That is awesome that Eli is getting started with Physical Therapy, Evan just started Physical Therapy school last May. I can't wait for the day he will be done with school. Doesn't it seem like it goes on forever? Someday the end will come, right?
Owen is just the cutest, he looks like a lot of fun. Where are you guys now? (Ha-not like you want to answer that on the blog)
Anyway, take care. We'll be keeping in touch.
Brigitte

Stillman and Michelle said...

yea! Alex loves the ball picture he wants to go there. boy Owen is getting big. I never expect other kids to grow with Alex.

Jen said...

Sarah, Owen is a little man now. How did that happen? I was thinking about you the other day, and thinking how much I miss my Thumper!

Jen said...

I know that I already commented, but I'm tagging you, so take a look at my blog.

Stetsen n' Erica said...

HI, Im Erica Im Eli's Cousin. His dad and my mom are brother and sister (just to help clear that up haha) I just wanted to say HI and Im so glad I found your blog. I love finding family on here its great! I tried getting your guys email address from Eli's Aunt Ruth but I think she gave it to me wrong. So I need to get it from you! Owen has grown up so much, Granted Ive only seen pictures but hes adorable! Tell Eli I said Hi and I'll be sure to keep checking your blog to see whats new with you guys! You also can always email me at Racinchic53@msn.com. Look forward to talk with you all Soon! Love Erica