CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

The other day at work I took care of a baby that was 7lbs 10oz, 20.5 inches, that was Owen's exact measurements! I got to thinking how much he has grown! He had his 3 year old check up on Tuesday, he was 37lbs and 40 1/4 inches! I was watching him sleep this morning, I know it's weird but mommys just do that, he is so long. I am amazed how it seems every morning he looks different, like he grew up overnight! I just love him so much. It is so fun watching him grow and listening to the funny things he says. The other day I called him a silly goose to which he replied "no, I not a goose, I'm Owen." He said it so seriously that Eli and I just had to laugh! What a blessing it is to be his mommy:) Here are some of my favorite pictures from his growing up so far.













7 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Oh I love all the pictures! I really like the haircut you have in the second halloween picture!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Wow he looks way different than he did as a baby. I like your table cloth picture. Looks kinda familiar.

Stillman and Michelle said...

Alex says that owen looks like a tellytubby. (he' talking about the picture where he is in the bathtub with the funny hair.)

Jen said...

Thumper,
Where did the time go? I miss you all so much. I love all of the pictures of Owen! So freaking cute!

Jake & Barbara said...

Wow, long time no see or hear. How are you girl? Your son is soooooo adorible. He must get his looks from his mommy. You look fantastic. What kind of nurse did you become? You really can do it all. I hope you don't mind me linking your blog to mine? I love this blogging thing, I'm able to keep in touch with so many friends like yourself.

Carlson Clan said...

Hi Sarah!! How are you? Your little Owen is so darn cute!! In the messy face picture he looks exactly like Eli!! So fun! Everyone says my daughter looks like my husband too!! Good to see you on Blogger!

Karen Holmes said...

Hi Sarah,

I'm going to try this again. Apparently I'm not too good at blogging.

Mostly I wanted to say how much I enjoyed your Christmas card, and your web site is awesome. What a beautiful family.

Please send me the address for your new home. I simply can't find your return address. You can write me at karendick@snowcrest.net.

I'll looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,

Karen aka Mrs. Holmes